Employee/Volunteer Clearances Resource Page
All Employees/Volunteers are required to complete the following five (5) clearances prior to beginning work at any Bristol Borough School District building.
Employee candidates are strongly encouraged to complete the forms in advance of receiving an offer of employment.
1. Pennsylvania Access To Criminal History (PATCH)
2. Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (Act 24 & Act 28)
3. Department of Public Welfare Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
4. Cogent Fingerprinting Application for Federal (FBI) Criminal History Record Information (CHRI)
5. Common Wealth of Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168)
If you have any questions, please contact the Superintendent's Office at (215) 781-1000 Extension 1010, or by email at email@example.com