ESY Information - Sessions Start 07/06/2021
Snyder-Girotti Elementary School
Monday - Thursday
8:30am to 12:30pm.Food Information
* Students will be provided breakfast and lunch, daily. Parents of students with dietary restrictions should notify the ESY teacher.
* Students may bring a snack, and the necessary utensils, with them in their backpack each morning.Classroom Information
* Please send your child with the supplies that he/she would typically bring to school (paper, pencils, folders, etc...).
* Please have your child bring his/her Chromebook to school daily.Student Personal and/or Medical Care
* Please make sure to provide your child with a mask. This policy will remain in place during ESY.
* For students who require support with their personal care, please send in wipes, diapers/pull-ups, and at least one change of clothes on the first day of school and throughout ESY.
* For students attending ESY who require support with medical care, parents will be required to provide equipment, supplies, and/or medication, which is in alignment with current requirements for this type of support during the school year.